Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hillary's New Hampshire Ad

Here is Hillary's latest ad, which sounds like more of the same..."I've got the experience...I'm going to get us out of Iraq, get better benefits for veterans, energy independence and universal healthcare." Yes, she would make all of this happen and we would not see more than 30% of our paychecks, and our economy and world standing will collapse.

Since I know that she will not be able to do any of this, let alone breathe in the White House, without raising taxes, I would like to see a detailed plan of how she will make this happen. The introduction of the ad says that she has spent her life fighting for all of these things and all of the American people. I was under the impression that she had spent her life covering for her husband and manipulating their actions to benefit herself, I've never heard anything about her helping the rest of us. I can't wait to see her continue to try convince America that she cares as much as she says.

No comments: