Thursday, January 3, 2008

Iowa Caucuses

Did Hillary cry when she first heard that she was the third choice as Democratic presidential candidate in Iowa? What a sight that would be! But no, friends...I am sure she did not. She probably just punched the person standing nest to her, and then went on to punish her husband for inadequate support.

In all likelihood, she will probably still win the overall nomination, unfortunately. Though I do not agree with Obama's inexperience, I absolutely cannot stand the Clinton corruption. Oh, how I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when the Clinton camp got this news! But I will have to accept the images in my mind, because it seems like the news, or at least MSNBC, is throwing out a pillow for Clinton to land on. She has been getting bowed down to by the Chris Matthews crowd.

I would love to see the rest of the country show similar results to Iowa, and tell the world just how unlikeable Hillary Clinton is. She is corrupt, deceitful and abrasive...let's push that!

No comments: