Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hillary's Depressing Drop

I do honestly wish that I could be a part of the Clinton Campaign to know how this Obama flux is effecting her personally. I am not critical of how she is campaigning (at least, not at this point), simply how she might be handling her current drop in the polls. Is it Bill's fault? Is it her likability? Is it her gender? Well, who cares? Maybe everybody is just now starting to realize that she is not qualified to lead the greatest country in the world. Granted, neither is Obama.

I will venture to say that she is probably writhing with anger and frustration, and probably soon a defeat. This is going to be a very important and frustrating week for the left-wing extremists as they wait to find who they are droned to follow. And I have no doubt that any of these drones will have a problem with who the "choice" is, as long as they replace a Republican president. Ignorant dronism, but I suppose I can go into that on a different blog.

No comments: