Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Congratulations Hillary!

Congrats on your success with Super Tuesday II! I suppose now is when the claws really come out, mostly towards Obama, but also towards McCain. I am truly excited to see how things proceed over the next couple of weeks, and just how vicious things will get. I am happy that Hillary Clinton is revived and still in the race, I just hope nobody gets hurt here. Of course, many of those skeletons (at least in the Clinton closet) were buried when her husband ran for president.

I do wish Obama luck through this battle, though he is completely undeserving of the position for which he is running, but so is Hillary. I am looking for someone with experience, and I just haven't found that candidate yet. If any of you can recommend someone, please let me know.

No comments: